Want to improve your ceramic techniques in a social environment with expert support?
Studio membership is perfect for you if you love clay and want to develop your skills in a fully equipped, professional studio surrounded by friendly, like-minded people to chat about all things clay with.
These informal sessions provide time to personally explore and experiment with clay as you choose but still with expert support available when you need it.
Ceramic Studio Membership
5 Rookery Place, Fenstanton, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 9LZ.
The benefits of our ceramic studio membership:
- Make a mess in the studio, not at home
- Access to a wide range of equipment and tools
- Access to over 100 different glazes
- Dedicated making time in a relaxed, social environment
- Studio time: 2 hrs a week for 48 weeks of the year, choose from various time slots
- Office hours access to me where you can ask me anything
- Monthly technique videos – each month I’ll explain a new technique
- Access to a video library covering the basics of hand building in clay
- All materials and firing in the kiln
Studio Membership Monthly Payments
£50 per Month
Studio Membership Annual Payment
£550 Per Year (saving 1 month)